Never suffer through useless, wet batteries again. The Thyrm CellVault protects your batteries and other small but important items organized and dry, while also keeping them convenient and easy to access.
The Thyrm CellVault features:
- Keep it handy - The CellVault attaches easily to M.O.L.L.E., webbing or straps. Lanyard loops on both ends offer additional attachment options.
- Access your stuff quickly - integrated webbing clip allows you to access the CellVault’s contents without removing it, or you can quickly detach it for more control.
- Slim design - its slim, vertical profile uses less than 1 M.O.L.L.E., leaving room for your other gear.
- Keep your battery cells secure - tapered design keeps CR123 batteries securely at the bottom of the container even when inverted. Simply squeeze the sides to access the batteries.
- Keep your essentials clean and dry - the CellVault is waterproof, dustproof and durable.
What can you store in your CellVault:
- Three CR123 batteries
- Four AAA batteries
- Two AA batteries
- Small survival gear such as matches, hooks and line, a light stick, iodine tablets, a compass, and lip balm
- First aid gear including hemostatic clotting agents, tweezers, and bandages
- Consumables* such as medication, instant coffee packets, electrolyte powder, candy
- Emergency money and a Flash Drive
- Cigar/Cigarettes/chewing tobacco
*If you plan to store consumables (medication, snacks) in the CellVault, wash it thoroughly and consider using a food-safe plastic bag. A test tube or bottle brush can be used to clean it. The CellVault is made with food-safe thermoformed plastic.
The Cell Vault is not designed to be waterproof under prolonged submersion; it is not designed for diving. Users should check the lip and o-ring of the CellVault for debris or wear that could prevent it from being waterproof over time.
Weight: 1.6 ounces
Dimensions: 8" x 4" x 1.3"
Designed and manufactured in the USA.