The right tool, at the right time, can be critically important if you're in the field out on a military mission. Even if you're not in the military you'll appreciate having an American Grip Dagger Tool in your gun bag or pocket. Like all America Grip tools, the Texas Edition 5.56 NATO Dagger Tool is designed to make field adjustments and repair of your weapon fast and easy. Stow it in your pocket, on a key chain or in your rifle bag.
The Texas Edition 5.56 NATO Dagger Tool features a collection of blades, each a distinct tool, for quick service of your gun.
- The contoured flat blade is a handy, field screwdriver for making adjustments to your optics in the field. Fits most brands including: Eotech 512, Eotech XPS2, Vortex Strikefire, Vortex SPARC, and several Primary Arms red dot optics.
- Cartridge extractor - unique, contoured tip design of the flat blade also makes it fast and easy to clear a stuck cartridge. Simply cup the rear rim of a shell casing and slide back.
- Brass extractor - offers a simple and easy way to remove an empty shell casing when the head has separated from the rest of the case.
- Clean out carbon buildup with one of three different built-in tools. The V notch is a firing pin scraper. The loop can also be used to scrape carbon off your firing pin. The notched-edge is designed for cleaning carbon buildup off the bolt.
- Made in the USA of rugged Stainless & spring steel
- Compatible with most optics including Aimpont Optics (T-1 & T-2)
- Magpul AR-15 pistol grip compatible
- Double feed clearing blade
- Tined brass hook to remove brass casings after a case head separation
- Carbon scraper
- Central lanyard hole loop hole
- V-Notch firing pin scraper