Updated January 5, 2017
Definitions: “America Grip” shall mean America Grip LLC., an entity incorporated in the United States. “America Grip” does not include group companies and other affiliates of America Grip, whether incorporated in or outside of the United States.
“Products” shall mean products sold to Customers by America Grip at an America Grip official webpage (www.americagrip.com), the America Grip Amazon store, or any authorized retailer or distributor. This does not include any products purchased by a Customer from entities other than America Grip or affiliates. “Customer” includes natural persons, government/DOD entities and corporations.
Introduction; Consent to Terms
The contents of America Grip Web sites are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, prepare derivative works, or perform any copyrighted material on the America Grip Websites without the prior written consent of America Grip, except as provided below. You may copy and print a limited amount of content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you include all copyright and other notices contained in the content and that you do not modify the content. Any other use of America Grip content requires prior written permission from America Grip.
America Grip(c) and AmericaGrip.com product names are service marks of AMERICA GRIP, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not use any America Grip service marks, logos or graphics without America Grip’s prior written consent, except that you may use the America Grip-provided logo contained in a America Grip RSS Feed in connection with the personal, noncommercial use of America Grip’s RSS Feeds, subject to the requirements set forth below in America Grip’s RSS Feed policy.
America Grip does not allow framing of the America Grip Websites.
Links to America Grip Websites
America Grip encourages and permits links to content on AmericaGrip.com. However, America Grip is an organization committed to the highest journalistic ethics and standards and to independent, noncommercial journalism, both in fact and appearance. Therefore, the linking should not (a) suggest that America Grip promotes or endorses any third party’s causes, ideas, Websites, products or services, or (b) use AmericaGrip.com content for inappropriate commercial purposes. We reserve the right to withdraw permission for any link.
Links to Third Party Sites
AmericaGrip.com has provided links to Internet sites maintained by third parties, over which America Grip has no control. America Grip does not endorse the content, operators, products or services of such sites, and America Grip is not responsible or liable for the content, operators, availability, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites. America Grip shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through such sites.
Use of the Service
If you use the Service, including by commenting in discussions in the America Grip Blog Area of the America Grip Websites or by submission of comments you must follow a few simple rules:
1. You may not post, upload or transmit any messages or materials anonymously or under a false name or a false e-mail address.
2. While we do not seek to limit expression of ideas, certain materials and language will not be tolerated. You may not post, upload or transmit any material or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation of the law or that constitutes hate speech.
3. You may only post, upload or transmit materials for which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral or proprietary rights. You promise and represent that any posted, uploaded, included or transmitted materials will be owned by you or in the public domain.
4. The Service can only be used for non-commercial purposes. You cannot distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods and services.
5. You may not post, upload or transmit any software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful code or device. You may not use the Service to distribute chain letters, mass mailings or “spam” or to gather e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending “spam” to other users of the Service.
6. By posting, uploading or transmitting any material on or through the Service, you hereby grant America Grip a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, modify, transmit, publicly perform or display that material, and your name and location (city, state and/or country), if you provide that information to us, in connection with that material, in all media, whether or not now known.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL AMERICA GRIP, LLC., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS OR PODCAST CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR RELATING TO ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL AMERICAGRIP, LLC., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS OR PODCAST CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF $100.
America Grip respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to America Grip’s Copyright Agent:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. A description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
America Grip’s Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
America Grip, LLC.
8204 N Lamar Blvd Suite C24
Austin, TX 78753
Email: info(at)America Grip.com
The Service is controlled and operated within the United States. America Grip makes no representation that content, materials or products available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you access the Service from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including local laws regarding online conduct and content and U.S. export laws and regulations.